Laughter is the best medicine, and nothing sounds sweeter than a child laughing. It not only releases endorphins but also keeps them immune to summer blues. When summer vacation is at your doorstep, you might be planning for road trips, beach days or an afternoon get-together.
Cherish these moments by adding some funny jokes to keep your children entertained and brighten their summer day. Here are some clean kids jokes about summer that you may share with them.
55 Summer Jokes For Kids
Here is a collection of silly and funny summer kids jokes that may get your child rocking with laughter.
1. Which tree can fit in your hand?
2. What do you call a coconut with sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation
3. What is the father’s name of baby corn?
4. Which animal likes to play baseball?
5. How can you say that the ocean is friendly?
Because it waves!
6. What is the favorite summer food for ghosts?
7. Which is the favorite picnic spot of the sharks?
8. Where do the sheep go for vacation?
9. What would you call a seagull that lives near the bay?
10. Why is ice cream always invited to all the parties?
11. What do the mermaids use to call their friends?
12. What do the detectives find on a beach?
13. How can you differentiate between a piano and a fish?
You can tune a piano, but you cannot TUNA fish!
14. What would you pay for spending a day on the beach?
15. Which sandwich would you get on a beach?
Peanut butter with some jellyfish
16. Which is the favorite vacation spot for the math teachers?
17. Why did the science teacher jump to the pool?
To test the water
18. Why are the mountains a funny place for vacation?
They are hill-arious!
19. Why didn’t the oyster share its pearl?
20. What does a toddler wear for swimming?
21. Why doesn’t the sun go to university?
The sun already had millions of degrees.
22. What has ears but still cannot hear?
23. What does a pig say on a hot summer day?
I am bacon!
24. What starts at the green and ends at red?
25. What did the newspaper ask about the ice cream?
What’s the scoop!
26. What do the bees say in summer?
27. How can you prevent the summer cold?
By catching it in winter.
28. Why do the robots need holidays?
To recharge their batteries.
29. Why did the professor put on his sunglasses?
Because his students were bright.
30. Which letter is the coolest one?
31. Which glasses are used by the sun?
32. What is the best way to make the octopus laugh?
By ten tickles
33. What do the sheep do in summers?
They go for Baa-Baa-que
34. What’s grey and has four legs with a trunk?
A mouse going on a vacation
35. Why doesn’t an elephant take a suitcase to the vacation?
Because it already has its trunk.
36. Why don’t the fish go on holiday?
Because they are always in school.
37. Where does a cow go for vacation?
In Moo York
38. What happens when a snowman crosses a shark?
39. Which school teaches you to make ice cream?
The Sundae school
40. What would you call a dog standing outside on a hot summer day?
41. What types of witches are present on the sea beach?
42. What would you call a snowman standing out on a hot day?
43. Which candy is given at the airport?
44. What travels throughout the world but remains at one corner?
A postage stamp
45. What’s full of black, white, and red all over the body?
A zebra with sun-burn
46. Which is the favorite music of killer whales?
47. Why do the fishes live in saltwater?
Because they would get sneeze on pepper water
48. What is the combination of an elephant and a fish called?
A swimming trunk
49. What does bread do on vacation?
It loafs around
50. Why do bananas use sunscreen?
Because it peels
51. Why do the fish like worms?
Because the fish get hooked on the worms.
52. How do the wasps go to school?
By school buzz
53. What type of water does not freeze?
54. What happens when you dip a white hat in an ocean?
It gets wet!
55. What do the frogs like to eat in summers?
Share these silly summer jokes for kids and fill the atmosphere with humor. Be it on a road trip, picnic, or just a family dinner, these funny jokes are sure to get your kid cracking. Have oodles of fun this summer!
The following two tabs change content below.Siddharth holds a master’s degree in communication and journalism from the University of Hyderabad. He has around six years of experience in various fields of writing and editing. As an associate editor at MomJunction, Siddharth edits and ensures the articles are aligned with the website’s editorial standards. Having done a certification course in Relationship Coaching, he also writes on Relationships…. more